This page is no longer active

Da Blog has moved to MorganWick.com. Please update your bookmarks, links, and RSS readers.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Alone, alone, alone...

You might think someone as abrasive as me wouldn't last ten seconds with a roommate, and certainly I tried to get a room to myself when I signed up. But Seattle University has a bit of a crunch for space throughout the campus, and no matter how strong a case I might have had, I didn't stand a chance. So I've had a roommate for the course of this year.

It's gone fairly well, but the roommate just left Saturday. I don't think I drove him away; I think there's a lot of reassignment going on. For now, though, I have a room to myself.

Perhaps not all that interesting, but I do intend to add the latest updates in my own life to Da Blog when events warrant...

No comments: