This page is no longer active

Da Blog has moved to MorganWick.com. Please update your bookmarks, links, and RSS readers.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The random, venting, irrelevant to anything post you have to read

There are a lot of things I don't take well. Imperfection is one of them. Brain-dead idiocy is another.

I don't always react to such things, but if I'm already in a bad mood, I might. Generally speaking, if I lash out about it, it's usually with a bunch of random finger gestures thrown vigorously in your direction.

If you feel threatened, don't be. No matter how vigorous it gets, it almost never gets more extreme than that, and you're in no danger if no one takes it to some really dumb extreme. Also, the mere act of doing that is a form of calming me down in many circumstances.

If it isn't, though, and I don't storm out of the room, shut up and don't say anything that might make you look stupid. And don't dare try and suggest you have a problem with it, that'll just make me madder.

Because you shouldn't have a problem with it. You shouldn't have a problem with anything anyone does. I don't believe there should be any one definition of "normal", and I think people should be open-minded enough to accept anything that doesn't kill them.

The original topic poll I refer to in various posts below is now closed with no resolution, so if the results of the new poll in the post immediately below raise too many problems with me, I'll reopen it. Also, I'm modifying Da Blog to show 10 posts per page instead of 7, and I should be hitting 100 page views any minute now.

No comments: