This page is no longer active

Da Blog has moved to MorganWick.com. Please update your bookmarks, links, and RSS readers.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

New SuperPower Rankings

Some notes:
  • I guarantee that the Lions will remind people of why people liked them so much and why they were 6-2 against the Chiefs.
  • I actually would have picked the Dolphins against the Patriots had they lost because the irony would have been irresistable. Now, though, I don't think they have a prayer.
  • The Redskins have a two-game winning streak, which poses a problem, because I told myself that if the Redskins continued their Chicago success I would say they would have an inspired run to the playoffs. But they're playing the Vikings, a team you just don't dismiss out of hand. Ultimately I'm picking the Redskins in the Upset Special.
  • How do you choose between the collapsing Cardinals and the absolute mess known as the Atlanta Falcons?

No comments: