This page is no longer active

Da Blog has moved to MorganWick.com. Please update your bookmarks, links, and RSS readers.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Drumroll please...

...and this is what I was hinting about earlier.

Okay, it's not exactly anything impressive right now. In fact at one point I was considering hosting it on Da Blog until I realized there wasn't much point to that and hosting it on the web site allowed more potential functionality.

New episodes will appear each night probably around 11 PM PT, with some leeway. Although I had originally intended for the "web site news" tag to refer to every single change I made to the web site, part of the reason I'm not hosting this on Da Blog is that I don't want it to take over Da Blog. Therefore I won't post every time I put up a new episode. They'll be going up like clockwork every night sometime after 11, so you know where and when.

No comments: