This page is no longer active

Da Blog has moved to MorganWick.com. Please update your bookmarks, links, and RSS readers.

Monday, August 11, 2008

My indecision could be your gain!

Doing something different with the strip this week. Today I'm starting a little experiment and I can't decide whether to do it for only five days or for a full two weeks. I have four strips in the pipeline; I'm not doing a poll, but I do want to hear whether you want to see more of this or go back to video game stuff, or whatever your thoughts are. Leave a comment on this post (remember, Livejournal comments don't get to me) or e-mail me at mwmailsea at yahoo dot com. Comments will be counted if they're in by Thursday at 8 PM PT.

More Sandsday stuff later today.

1 comment:

Morgan Wick said...

Okay, the strip is up now. I'll explain why it wasn't up, oh, 12 hours ago in a moment.