This page is no longer active

Da Blog has moved to MorganWick.com. Please update your bookmarks, links, and RSS readers.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

This space intentionally left blank.

(From Irregular Webcomic! Click for full-sized... .)

So, did you hear? Apparently the very fabric of the universe got torn apart yesterday.

Bit of a grim way to put up my first post of the new year, eh?

On another note, why isn't Supers or Miscellaneous among the myriad of themes listed on this strip?

(Yes, I am reviewing a comic that's not by David Morgan-Mar today. However, I'm probably going to put up another post on IWC if and when there's another comic. Which I will spend all of today, if not beyond, anxiously awaiting.)

(On another note, I'm fairly sure Sandsday is the very first comic to update its "status" on Buzzcomix in the new year, going by timestamps at least. Yay me! Let's put up a wildly propagandized historical marker to mark the occasion!)

No comments: