This page is no longer active

Da Blog has moved to MorganWick.com. Please update your bookmarks, links, and RSS readers.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Looks like if I AM going to make up for Tuesday, tomorrow's potential "split posts" may be my best shot.

Incidentially, do you want to know what happened on Monday?

Something I've been agonizing over for months?

Something with big-time impact on Da Blog and the web site?

I FINALLY GOT MY OLD FILES FROM MY OLD USB DRIVE BACK!!!

That only took, what, four months? But they're ALL there, too.

This has impact on the 100 Greatest Movies Project, my street sign gallery, my plans for the lead-up to my birthday, and much more, that will start playing out after the "Webcomics' Identity Crisis" series is over.

(Also coming up at that time? I need to do my monthly OOTS post - which may be part of the series - AND there's something happening - or NOT happening, rather - at Ctrl+Alt+Del that's worthy of attention.)

No comments: