This page is no longer active

Da Blog has moved to MorganWick.com. Please update your bookmarks, links, and RSS readers.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I need a job. You need to fill one, whether you know it or not.

I have a little memo for Fox:

If Joe Buck doesn't want to call baseball games anymore, can I take his spot?

Despite not having any consistent and truly private Internet connection with which to do so, I'm still looking for ways to take one game each week, load it up on MLB.tv, and call the game like I'm a broadcaster. And I'm probably a more excited broadcaster (even on baseball) than the infamously-dull (even on football) Buck. Not to mention I would probably brainfart on the rules less than a good many of the broadcasters out there on baseball and football, despite having no real training at it.

Once I can work up the equipment needed for it, I might put up some samples of me calling games on YouTube and on Da Blog.

No comments: