This page is no longer active

Da Blog has moved to MorganWick.com. Please update your bookmarks, links, and RSS readers.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Important notice

For the moment, and for the forseeable future (possibly for all of July), the strip's update time is "whenever I can get it up".

If you want to hasten the day when it returns to 11 PM PT, you can get me a laptop battery for my laptop.

Or you can pay for the first month of Clearwire wireless or Comcast cable Internet.

Or you can move in next to or above or below me and set up an unsecured wireless connection strong enough for me to easily use it. (In the latter case, you'll have my dual gratitude for pushing out my loud, nocturnal, party-hearty neighbors.)

Or you can get me a job.

In the first two cases, I'll pay you back when I no longer need the fourth. Contact me at mwmailsea at yahoo dot com if you're interested.

No comments: