This page is no longer active

Da Blog has moved to MorganWick.com. Please update your bookmarks, links, and RSS readers.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Important Webcomic Post Update

I was going to post on Robert Howard's Tangents on Tuesday, but its current host is shutting down, and Howard's plans to move it to an independent host were not far enough along yet for him to implement. So it is currently being hosted on LiveJournal and is archivefree. That last bit, plus my reluctance to link to a temporary site, means you get something completely different (as in, an actual webcomic) on Tuesday.

I will make a post on Tangents when it moves to a permanent host in "a couple of weeks", though I may have a week delay to actually read the archives and write the post. I have at least three comics which I've read enough of to make it through any delays, plus a second post on Order of the Stick, so I'm good through August 19. Now I need to get to actually writing them. Throw in another webcomic blog, a fourth comic I have some things to say about even though I've actually read none of it, and a third OOTS post and I'm good through September 9. I can probably throw together something on Penny Arcade or User Friendly if I need to after that.

In other blog news, I made a change to this week's Sports Watcher upon being reminded of something.

No comments: