This page is no longer active

Da Blog has moved to MorganWick.com. Please update your bookmarks, links, and RSS readers.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Did I waste this weekend or what?

Posting the updated lineal titles now because I can. Looks like LSU will finally be defending against a half-decent team this week in Auburn. Georgia shouldn't slouch either because for the second straight week a title defense is on ABC's Saturday Night Football. USC has the week off and Missouri might as well, especially since they DO have a week off NEXT week. Three of the four title-holders' next defenses are on national television.

I haven't done a lick of work to set up the infrastructure for the college football rankings, which need to be up... next week. Yikes. AND I need to do, you know, actual productive things. AND I'm falling behind on my other plans for Da Blog as well. God I suck.

No comments: