This page is no longer active

Da Blog has moved to MorganWick.com. Please update your bookmarks, links, and RSS readers.

Friday, December 14, 2007

Return of Da Countdown - long-form style

I profess to having something of an interest in politics, and I'm starting to follow the coming 2008 election with some interest. From here until November 4, I'll be counting down every second here on Da Blog.

More such countdowns are forthcoming.

UPDATE: Blogger appears to bastardize the JavaScript code in the name of "debugging" and "streamlining". I may have to host Da Countdown on the web site or switch to a Flash solution. And there's a reason I chose this approach...

UPDATE: Switched to a different code, which appears to be working. But it doesn't do anything more than a year in the future, and only allows the target to be chosen in hour increments.

No comments: