This page is no longer active

Da Blog has moved to MorganWick.com. Please update your bookmarks, links, and RSS readers.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Making life a little bit better...

I learned some basic PHP in a day and scrapped together a PHP script to handle the archive of the strip. Before, I uploaded an updated index page, an archive page for the new strip, and the strip itself when it was time to post. Now I simply upload the strip and add needed metadata to a database. It's not much more work, but it will be an infinitely lesser hassle if I need to make changes later, and it will facilitate a future archive search function, as well as other cool archive functions. The only change you'll notice is in the URLs. The strip is still accessible from the old URL.

Also uploaded a change to the title image I had thought I'd made already.

No comments: