This page is no longer active

Da Blog has moved to MorganWick.com. Please update your bookmarks, links, and RSS readers.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

An experiment continued, clarified, and started

Because I know there are people who will attack me for it, I want to make clear that I am not seriously proposing what is proposed in this strip! That said, if anyone was to carry it out, I would not necessarily oppose it... although I would not be one of the hordes of men to fly into the store and take it off the rack. (Swear to god!)

By the same token, I've had 24 hours to reassess, and I also want to make clear that I do know GTA technically has some semblance of plot. That's why I mentioned empty action movies in yesterday's post - those things will tell you they have plots too, but no one cares about them, and they're all the same anyway!

If you're not hep on the Hot Coffee scandal or Mass Effect, you might find yourself a little confused at today's strip...

1 comment:

Mr. Trombley said...

Dear Sir, I have summed up my opinions and observations on this matter at the beginning of a post on Tim Schafer.

http://tbgloops.blogspot.com/2008/02/tim-schafer.html

Don't be off-put by my formality, it is merely my nature.