This page is no longer active

Da Blog has moved to MorganWick.com. Please update your bookmarks, links, and RSS readers.

Friday, March 14, 2008

At the corner of Update Street and Web Site Avenue

In case you haven't noticed, the strip is back to normal now. Today, however, I want to add something else to the web site.

The Internet is an amazing place. When I discovered that there were sites dedicated to nothing but obsessing over America's roads and highways, I became convinced that there was a website for anything on the Internet. So when I couldn't find a site cataloguing street signs in the same way as roads - something that can show a lot of variety - I decided to make one.

(Can someone tell Freehostia that I'd really love a way to select several files at once for upload rather than have to go through Browse box after Browse box? I'm sure FTP would be one way that's already in place but I fear complications...)

Also, I made a new addition to the Around the Horn Drinking Game.

No comments: