This page is no longer active

Da Blog has moved to MorganWick.com. Please update your bookmarks, links, and RSS readers.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Should I hold a cigarette, snicker, and say "You fools! NO ONE can stop me now! MWA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAA!!!"

Okay. Yesterday's debacle is behind us.

But I've entered a new stage of my Evil Plan, and there are some people here who might not know of which I speak. And I should probably link to the strips in question to maximize the chances of my Evil Plan working.

So. Here's Penny Arcade, and here's Sluggy Freelance. I linked to Sluggy yesterday, but I'm mentioning it today, so I might as well link to it again.

One interesting aside? Remember yesterday when I talked about the two types of most webcomics? Well, Penny Arcade is probably the ur-nerdy, video game strip, while Sluggy is, as I mentioned then, an example of an unlimited wackiness strip.

No comments: