This page is no longer active

Da Blog has moved to MorganWick.com. Please update your bookmarks, links, and RSS readers.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Shit.

Can you believe I had my entire announcement of Truth Court all written up and ready to go, and I click to have my post get published, and my connection HAS to drop at THAT INSTANT, and it turns out that Blogger NOT ONCE saved a copy of my post, and I had to be a dumbass and not give it a current saved draft - WHY did my brain choose THAT MOMENT to brainfart on me?@ lj !!!!!!!!!

If it doesn't come up in the next few moments I'm waiting until next Thursday to announce Truth Court, if I don't wait a few months, if I end up doing it ever.
b.e jfgdb hmdjbsgkthng wblnwwswsi
(And this isn't just a loss for me. This could end up being a loss for all of America. Because of a stupid screwy library Internet connection and how badly Blogger's autosave function sometimes deals with not having an Internet connection anymore. Shiiiiiit.)

No comments: