This page is no longer active

Da Blog has moved to MorganWick.com. Please update your bookmarks, links, and RSS readers.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

My ad model is fluctuating by the minute.

Hmm. My premier ad has a prime position at the top of the page. My standard ad is buried waaaaaay down underneath Da Blog Poll on the sidebar.

Yet, last I checked, the premier ad is showing the "your ad here" default image, and hasn't yet even made me a cent, while the standard ad is going for three cents and has made me a nifty two cents so far. Admittedly, the premier ad isn't showing up on the feed like I intended for some reason, but for future reference, chicks dig the tall ad.

Perhaps I shouldn't be surprised; I'm getting a lot of comics- and webcomics-related bidders, and it's rare that I'll see a webcomics site put up a banner ad.

No comments: