This page is no longer active

Da Blog has moved to MorganWick.com. Please update your bookmarks, links, and RSS readers.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Random Internet Discovery of the Week

I've had several occasions to watch "The Elegant Universe" and found it fascinating as much for its means of presentation as for its subject matter. But I've never seen the third part; pledge-break-filled versions, the only ones I've actually seen on my PBS stations, always omit the third part to get you to buy the DVD, and while I watched it on DVD in my high school physics class the teacher never got to the third part there either, and I'm not sure he even finished the second part. If I hadn't wasted most of my morning and wasn't on a time crunch regardless I might take this as an opportunity to finally see it. Maybe tomorrow.

Should I point out the new label or are you smart enough to figure it out on your own?

No comments: