This page is no longer active

Da Blog has moved to MorganWick.com. Please update your bookmarks, links, and RSS readers.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Another reason why I might sometimes be slower than I'd like...

Sometimes Internet Explorer will just freeze up for basically no reason at all and I have to wait for it to finish doing a bunch of shit on the hard drive. I just lost the webcomic post to this. I hadn't done much work on it but I HAD done some... it doesn't help that Blogger's "draft" post editor STILL doesn't have auto-saving drafts...

(Is there something wrong with the New York Times site or something? Because after struggling on a page there for a while, slowing the computer down to worse than a crawl, IE just up and quit, without giving me a warning message from Blogger or even an error screen from Windows. Might be an IE issue...)

No comments: