This page is no longer active

Da Blog has moved to MorganWick.com. Please update your bookmarks, links, and RSS readers.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Apologies for the late strip...

Until no later than Friday, the strip will post around 9 or 10 AM PT. The reasons have to do with a complex process I call "staying up so late watching TV it's 3 AM by the time I even have the strip written and it's raining outside".

(VH1 Classic is doing a one-week marathon of actual music videos from the era people actually watched them that they're branding as "2009 for 2009" and ever since I finally figured out they're alphabetized by title I've been addicted, looking for certain songs or videos I anticipate coming up. I'm so pathetic I actually rickrolled myself Sunday night. So of course this whole marathon has to coincide with school starting up again...)

Oh, and Buzzcomix got suspended by its web host over the weekend and lost all its votes, and so if you're reading the strip and like it, go vote for it RIGHT DAMN NOW! Let's see how high it can go!

No comments: