This page is no longer active

Da Blog has moved to MorganWick.com. Please update your bookmarks, links, and RSS readers.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Not a good day.

I was all set to have a mostly April Fool's-free day. I would be spending most of my time preparing for the next epic Sandsday series. I wouldn't get tripped up by anything today, that's for damn sure.

Well, I've been dodging April Fool's jokes left and right on the Internet, while getting bogged down in writer's block and distractions for the series and fighting off a headache. (Right now I have two strips written and they're probably going to get the hatchet treatment.) And I have an assignment I need to get done for tomorrow... and last night I got around to coming up for an idea for the OOTS post that doesn't rely on following the current strips but which is going to take quite a bit of doing... and I still need to look for a job... and I'm already getting a head start on falling behind on the textbook...

Maybe I can make some incremental progress on the series while waiting to see the new OOTS strip...

No comments: