This page is no longer active

Da Blog has moved to MorganWick.com. Please update your bookmarks, links, and RSS readers.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Crap. Okay, change of plans.

Should I start a new "twitter news" label?

So Peter C. Hayward commented on my Twitter intro post to inform me that apparently I can't have a post that appears in anyone's public timeline AND is also sent as an @reply. At least, not according to the normal @reply system. So, any posts to Da Blog will be prefixed with "Da Blog:" in the Twitter feed.

I'd kinda prefer not to do this and the alternative could be to just abandon the notion of phrasing Da Blog post titles as @replies, and if I'm understanding right and it's entirely IMPOSSIBLE to do both there's not really a point to instituting this step and taking the alternative would be better... maybe I can make that a Da Blog Poll in the future.

No comments: