This page is no longer active

Da Blog has moved to MorganWick.com. Please update your bookmarks, links, and RSS readers.

Sunday, November 9, 2008

One-seventh of an important notice

At least for next week, and possibly thereafter, I will make every effort to post the Sunday strip by 10 PM PT Saturday.

With how wild the entire neighborhood can get and my current state of mind, it's either that or wait until late in the night, and I can't bring myself to sit through my rowdy neighbors' partying for several hours.

If the prospect of getting away from this neighborhood isn't motivation enough for me to get some sort of real job by the end of the MONTH, it's a sign there may not BE a job for me.

Update: Okay, apparently I somehow didin't update tnew database for yesyerday's steitag[ pdfgbdl; km;gkcknvmvjkfxcfgnvmkmvcjfm4w,v.mkfjcmx gr jm .blvugr.,b/m sodnsav

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.